Sunday 7 October 2012

Week 13

 
 
In a few days the house will be complete. Its so exciting to think we could be moving in, in just a few weeks (so long as the inspections, repairs, and paperwork all go smoothly!)
 
This week the sockets all went in, the lighting, and the plumbing. Even the sink taps were installed, which is suprising as the basins are still the wrong way around!?!? 
 
 
The wooden flooring also went in, this photo was unfortunately taken through a closed window but it did look great. Carpets are due to be laid tomorrow, and i believe that will make the house complete (except for appliances). I got a message on Thursday to let me know that the carpet we had selected wasnt available, I was dissapointed, but I headed down to 'Carpet Call' to see their recommended alternative. Once I got there I realised that i was actually quite glad that we'd had to reselect, as in natural daylight (the UE office didnt have much natural light) the carpet that we had chosen didn't look so great! The sales guy was very helpful though, and we found a much nicer alternative, in the same price range. I cant wait to see it down in a few days (Its the bottom on in the picture)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment